Friday, May 7, 2010

The sun is shining....

Sunday 7th May 2000

Connie and Carlo back to Queensland. Sam and I went for a bush walk in the afternoon.

Saturday 6th May

Visited Camillo. Tea with Connie and Carlo, John and Carolyn and kids.

Friday 5th May 2000

Sam had a blood test. Doctor checked my stitches. He gave more attention to Sam's blood test than to Aaron dying. I thought he would talk to me about getting some help, I can't speak.
Keeping busy.


Thursday 4th May 2000

Rang Centrelink. Filled in birth certificate form and sent. Wrote letter to work. Everything I do takes so long, I'm in limbo in a dark place on slow motion, staring into space tears streaming, can't concentrate on even the simplest of things.
They sent out a Child Health Record book, he's not going to need it now. There is nothing for me to fill in, I cry all the time.


Wednesday 3rd May 2000

Aaron's funeral
The sun is shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment