Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our first ultrasound...

Wednesday 6th October '99 (Week 12)

Our first ultrasound at 3.30pm, took a blank videotape although didn't expect to be able to see much. WOW! Now I really feel like I'm really pregnant. Amazing, just amazing made me cry with pure happiness! Every detail could be seen, could see the heart beating. Sam was just blown away. We couldn't stop saying wow! Dr counted fingers, and measured everything, it was the most moving experience in my life to date. Everything seems real now. Emotional over anything at the moment. Showing everyone our amazing baby, and keep rewinding it if anyone glances away and misses a bit.
Got our first ultrasound photo, black and white of course. Can't get over the detail. The little face is so clear, in profile, a tiny nose, doesn't take after me there.

Thursday 22nd April 2010

crying with pure happiness... funny I'm doing that now as I type, crying, tears rolling, love you always mummy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment